Monday, October 24, 2011

Back from vacation!

I just returned from a week at Walt Disney World in Florida where I stayed at the Polynesian Resort. Loved it! It was exciting and invigorating. Not only did I get some much needed rest, I also edited part of my book.

Yes, I took it with me and re-read and added and deleted a hard copy. How many writers actually edit a paper copy of their book? Oh well, I did.


I also worked on the chapter where Vincent and his side-kick, Quentin, are lurking in The House of Lords and they are about to... Well, wouldn't you like to know!

Anyway, I have lots of edits that I have to work on. So many edits... Why did I edit so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...