Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome!

Once again, I am trying my hand at blogging. The last one that I tried did not work out that well. This time, however, I am trying something new.

I am writing a book. I call it “The Fingerprint of Jack.” I can’t believe that I am writing a book, but it seems to have flowed along nicely… well except for the last few months while my attention has been elsewhere (like housework, laundry, keeping tabs on my father’s health, getting rid of stuff that just seems to collect dust, keeping my crushes on totally unobtainables at bay…), but enough about all of that.



Back to my book… What can I tell you about it? Sam is my main character. He’s 11 year old, bright, curious, and a little bit of a loner. He has a couple of good friends, but none as close as Mrs. Lottie Steers, the apartment’s landlady, who at first he thinks is crazy… Or is she?

Enough for now. Stay tune for another exciting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...