Saturday, March 17, 2012

Taking a break.

Now, I am waiting the reviews from my five readers.   I printed out five copies of my book and distributed them.   All are due to be back by mid-April.   So in the meantime, I have been taking a break and reading...  as well as cleaning house, getting stuff ready to sell on Ebay...

But soon, I will return with new short stories.  I also keep working on the one entitled "A Hard Road to Travel: The Letters of Two Sisters."   What lies ahead for them?  Who knows?  Not me!

As I mentioned, I am reading.  Right now, "On Writing" by Stephen King has encouraged and provided me with lots of great information.   I have to be honest and say that I have never read any of King's books.  I have enjoyed some of the movies based on the books.  Who wouldn't love Kathy Bates as Annie Wilkes?  (Well, maybe King himself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...