Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reviews, Changes, and Edits

To date, two of the five readers of my book have given their reviews.   One loved it, one didn't like it.   Personally, I thought the first half of my book was too long and too little action with shallow characters.   Both said very similar comments equally my thoughts.

These comments sparked my imagination and wondered what if Sam...   Well, I'll leave it at that.  

This project seems to be taking forever. I am not disciplined enough to make myself sit and write on a regular basis.  Oh well, it took Margaret Mitchell three year to write Gone with the Wind!   But, she had more time and maybe not as much housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...