Monday, November 25, 2019

Blogging and Reality... As well as something exiciting

As you may have noticed, I have not been blogging that much.  There is so much going on.  Teaching, working, house-work (both cleaning and redoing), laying around watching Disney+, Netflix, blah blah excuse here, blah blah excuse there...

So, after much thought and wasted time, it is time to do something about that.  Here's what I have decided to do.

Since my books never really took off and I just can't get myself out there and they have been somewhat revised, I have decided it is time to go back to the original plan.

And that is to post one chapter a week until the entire trilogy is here.

And it's starting tomorrow with the Author's Note.  That part that usually comes before chapter one.  Yeah, I've got an author's note.  Eh, what ya gonna do.

I'll tell you what to do....  Stay tuned.

CSM

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...