Monday, April 20, 2020

Taking a Short Break

To my dear readers,

I hoped that you made it all the way through my first book.  There were times when I was posting it that I thought "Who wrote this!  This is awful."  This was a reminder that having an editor is worth it.
That has been my biggest challenge.  I have the story, but writing it down is difficult.

I am taking a brief break.  Book 2 is on the desk.  I am beginning the editing process.  Please come back on Sunday, April 26th.  That is when the first chapter will be posted.  The schedule will be the same -- Wednesdays and Sundays.

My other plan is to work on other writing projects.  I've got some more Lego stories coming...

CSM

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...