Sunday, November 13, 2011

Writing, editing, and find a place

I just re-read part 1 and 2 of my short story, The Witch Tale.  I found it interesting that I let myself go crazy and into dark places.   Cutting out someone's heart!   Really!   That's like Hannibal Lecture level stuff.   Although, I have no regrets about writing it.   And I also feel like my stress level had gone down.  

My personal thoughts are that I have found something that I can do to let my creativity go wild as well as letting go and lower my stress.   I finished parts 3 and 4/the ending.   These will be posted this week.

I was just telling my co-worker, Ann, that I can't write fast enough.   Now, I have lots of ideas for stories and I can't write fast enough.

Anyway, thanks for taking some time to read this.   I know that everyone is busy with so many other things that making choices is necessary.     Keep watching/reading -- I will be posting the first chapter of my book, The Fingerprint of Jack, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...