Friday, December 30, 2011

Coming to an End and a Beginning

Goodbye 2011!

The New Year is upon us.    

The year 2011 has signaled a new challenge for me -- writing.   My therapy.  My cleansing of the soul.  My creative outlet.   My goal is to make 2012 all about writing -- the craft, character and plot development, vocabulary building, different styles of narration, etc...   I hope to take a few classes this next year as well.

I have new short stories in the works.   As part of my new year's resolutions, I am planning to edit/revise/expand my previous short stories.

In regards to my book, I am almost done editing the second half.   The editing process feels more like writing than the initial process of getting the chapters and storyline written.

 Hello 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...