Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan, a stately pleasure-dome decree...

After taking a short break from writing, I am back to it!  

The sequel to my first book, which has yet to be published, is pouring out of my brain onto the electronic pages of my computer.    At first, I thought "I'll never be able to match what I did with the first book...", well, now I'm worried that I may have too much!

Finally I wrote a short blurb about my book, but still have yet to give up any chapters here.  That copyright fear keeps rearing it's head.    I just know you are all waiting patiently!  Anyway, here's the blurb --

"Eleven-year old Sam Henry had no idea how mysterious Mrs. Lottie Steers was when he and his Mom rented an apartment from her.  An old newspaper with a single fingerprint, a book of spells, and a group of unique characters take Sam on an extraordinary trip back in time to come face to face with one of history's most notorious serial killer.  What Sam didn't realize was he would find himself involved in a bigger mystery to help save time..."

Some of my short stories keep waiting for me to finish them --
What really happened in the plains of the now physically divided United States?   Sally and Marianne need to keep those letters coming...  Not to mention, the story I call The Stone Throwers Club...  Or even other partially-outlined books that keep flowing from somewhere in my imagination!

I need a millionaire to take care of me, so I can stay home and write!  

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...