Friday, February 3, 2012

The Next Book and Other Projects

Book Two, a.k.a. The Sequel to The Fingerprint of Jack, is now rolling.   I have outlined some chapters and, like its predecessor, I can tell that it will grow... and grow... and grow! 

I also had a revelation.  At first, I couldn't get past the idea that no one is going to like the book.  Something just kept dragging me into that thought pattern.   Then it hit me and I said to myself...   "You are telling a good story...  That's all that matters!"   That did it!   I gained about a zillion percent in the confidence level.

Anyway...
I am now starting other projects -- some great story ideas, both long and short.   Keep reading, if you're out there, but also be patient.   I am aiming for better writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...