Sunday, February 26, 2012

Almost there!

After a year's work, my book, The Fingerprint of Jack, is almost through the editing process.  My two gracious editors gave lots of comments and now I am in the process of polishing.   The next step will be to have five lucky people read it from start to finish...  Those who find the five golden tickets in chocolate bars will have the honor of reading my book...

No, sorry, not really... I was just having a Willy Wonka moment.   The five people have already been selected.

After that, I have no idea...  Amazon offers print-on-demand and direct to Kindle.  I've been reading about other authors who have chosen this route and they were not dissappointed...

Whatever route, I am excited!    Plus, the next book is under way... Sam and Mrs. Steers travel back in time to see...  Well, you'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...