Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Directions... No, I don't mean the boy band.

With the changing of my blog address, I already feel like I am now on my way down a whole new path.   I have lived with The Fingerprint of Jack for two and half years.   Now, I near completion of the last round of editing.  The cover will be unveiled hopefully next week.

It's been a two year project.   It's time to move onto the next one.

Cleo and Edgar:  A Time Savers Club Adventure is the title of book two.   I had no issue finding names for the first two books, but book three of the trilogy has yet to provide me with its name.

Keep watching for more chapters, materials from The Time Savers Club archives, and who knows what else on my other blog.

Watch this blog for my shameless self-promotion, short stories, and who knows what else.

Also, I just found a sci-fi writer by the name Christopher Marshall who lives in Ohio.  Guess I'll have to go by Christopher S. Marshall.   Sorry other Christopher Marshall -- I would prefer the credit for my book.  I suspect that you would prefer your credits as well.
CSM

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...