Friday, January 3, 2020

2020: The Year of Perfect Vision

2019 is over.  A decade comes to close and a new one begins.

I was reviewing my blog posts all the way back to 2011 and rediscovered a couple of short stories that I had written.  Also surfacing were a few posts about rough times of my life.  There were a few that were just about whatever was going on at the moment.

But the one thing that stuck out was how I had lost my vision on writing and being creative.  And it shows in the number of posts.

In hindsight, it was an short-lived era of change.  I can feel my creativity stirring after a long period of hibernation.  With the posting of my first book in a Dickensian fashion, I feel like my blog is coming back to life.  And I can only hope that it is me coming back to life.  Finding that creative spark.  Filling the pot with ideas and plots.

I hope it does.  I think it's what I need more than ever right now.

Cheers to 2020!

CSM

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...