Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Greetings!

Dear readers,
Thanks for reading! I am excited about my decision to post my books a chapter at a time. I am editing each chapter to get it just right and am hoping to pick up the pace. My plan is to start posting twice a week. My goal is Wednesdays and Sundays.

Also, please check out the changes on the blog. I have added a list of links to the chapters, so if you are just starting to read it, you can get to the chapters easier.

I have also linked to my other writing projects and serials as well. At this time, there are new episodes of A View of the Town in the works as well as Around the Block.

So welcome to my blog. Hope you are enjoying the stories. And if you've got the time, make a comment or two. And share it. I'm hoping for more readers.

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...