Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Break Time

Dear reader,

It's Fall Break!  I've taken a short break and will be back soon with Book Three.  The last chapter was the finale of Book Two.

As I've posted the chapters of the past two books, I revised each one, cleaning up bad grammar, weird plot issues, and "killed my darlings" (meaning I edit out extra words, sentences, etc.).  I actually enjoyed this part.  It tightened up each chapter, the overall plot and sub-plots.  Ah the life of a writer.

And soon, I will start adding Book Three, chapter by chapter.  I hope you are enjoying the story.  If a serial isn't your thing, I plan on adding posts that have a list of the chapters so you can read one after the other.

Best wishes

CSM



No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...