Monday, January 30, 2012

Favorite Websites

It seems like I haven't kept up with my blog, but the truth is I have been spending time writing more than blogging.   I've also been searching for some great wbsites out there to help me with my writing and finding sources of classes and groups.

My first recommendation is the website for The Writers' Center of Indiana.   They offer numerous courses you can take.   A great list of websites can be found under "Resources" for writer and teachers.  The Writers' Center began in 1979 and has continued to support writers and their craft here in Indianapolis.  The Writers' Center of Indianapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...