Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First half of the book...

I have completed the first half of my book... maybe... unless I sit down and start re-reading and decide to change something or add more...  The whole story  and my main characters, Sam and Mrs. Steers, have taken on lives of their own.   When I started, I had no plans for a book.  A short story was all I had in mind. 

How about a brief glimpse of my book?

When Sam Henry and his Mom move into a small apartment which is part of a larger home owned by Mrs. Lottie Steers, local writer and historian.   One day, Sam makes an interesting discovery in the attic -- a newspaper supposedly have the only known fingerprint of London's most famous serial killer.   This one discovery sends Sam and Mrs. Steers into the past... only for Sam to become involved in a larger mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...