Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fini!

Over the weekend, I completed reading my book aloud.   This part of the process took about three weeks.  And now, I have the pleasure to say I have finished my first book -- thirty-three chapters and just over 47,000 words.   Now, I will be starting on book two, while searching for a book cover designer for book one.

Literally, I began this journey four years ago in August.  I remember my first draft as a short story with about six paragraphs -- one paragraph per chapter.  Somehow along the path, I turned a short story into full-fleged novel... which I had planned only a single volume... but the story grew to two... then three... then into a whole organization.

Now I have two blogs, one complete book, the start of a second book, and several books ideas.

Time!  I need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...