Monday, March 10, 2014

Another Interview with Sam Henry

When I was first approached by a member of The Time Savers Club, I had no idea how big of a project this would become. It grew beyond my wildest imagination. Much of my writing time has been spent writing their first story and not much on my own story.

But, like I mentioned, I have lots of posts to work on, including this one. Another great interview with Sam Henry.

He stopped by a few weeks ago to talk about book two, From Cleo to Edgar. Here's how it went...

CSM: So Sam, it's been a few weeks since I saw you last. The last time we meet, you filled me in on the details of your first adventure with The Time Savers Club.

SH: Yep. We had a lot to talk about.

CSM: Yes, we did. I was amazed about what had happened to you guys. You know, I think it's important for us to tell our readers about the time frame of these stories.

SH: I think that's a good idea cause as they know my Mom and I moved into the apartment only last year.

CSM: Basically, the story isn't that old.

SH: Nope. Book two just happened last year in November.

CSM: So what I am about to write for book three actually happened last December.

SH: Yep.

CSM: So, I know you had a rough situation. How are you handling it?

SH: Well, I doing much better since...

CSM: Hey wait, don't give anything away.

SH: (Laughing) I almost did! I doing OK. I've really come to accept the whole story. The Club has been a great help. Rose has become my counselor. She's helped me a lot.

CSM: Good to hear. Well, as you can see, I've fallen behind on this blog. I'm glad we had time to chat and I can get this posted. I'm spending a lot of time working on the books as well as my own writing.

SH: Great. I'm out of here.

CSM: Thanks for stopping by.

From Cleo to Edgar: A Time Savers Club Adventure Book 2 is available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...