Thursday, June 21, 2012

Interview with Mrs. Lottie Steers

Hi everyone.  A few days ago, I had the great pleasure of sitting down with Mrs. Lottie Steers, time-traveler extraordinaire.

CSM:  Lottie, it's great to have you here on the blog.
LS:  Thanks, Mars.  It's my pleasure.
CSM:  So, I have to ask, how was traveling with Sam?
LS:  It was great fun.   We saw many of the best London sights.  Sam had never been to London, which made it even more exciting.
CSM:  Great.   So I understand that you and your husband traveled a lot.
LS:  We traveled everywhere.  Not only in time, but in our lives.   Albert loved to travel.  We took a tour of Europe one year.  We went to Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Venice.  We like to stay in villages as well, soak up some of the local culture.
CSM:  You two must have had a great time.
LS:  We did until Albert bought the book, then we had a fantastic time.   It was so much fun.   Some of my favorite adventures include the building of the Great Wall in China, the Pyramids, watching Napoleon get defeated at Waterloo.  There were some rough times. We visited Dachau.  That was horrible.  Absolutely horrible.
CSM:  I couldn't imagine.
LS:  We saw the concentration camp at its worst.   We went just a few days before the Americans rolled in.  I'm not even going to mention what was going on.   Let's talk about something else.
CSM:  I agree.   So, I understand you are part of a larger group of time-travelers. 
LS:  Oh yes.  We have conventions.   Last time, we meet in Oslo.   There were about 68 chapters from all over the world.   I got to see a lot of old friends and meet the newest inductees.  About 23 new travelers.
CSM:   I don't want to give away the plot of the book, but I understand there are some fight scenes.
LS:  Oh yes.  Some wild orb throwing.
CSM:  Good to hear.   Well, let's stop there.  I want our readers to have a good time while reading and not give away too much.
LS: I agree with that point as well.
CSM:  A special thanks to Mrs. Lottie Steers.  She's one of my characters in my first book.  Hopefully available by the end of the summer or early fall.  Thanks for joining us.  Until next time, keep reading and travel as a far as you can.

1 comment:

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...