Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Starting Book Two...

After three years of learning how to write, reading about writing, and writing, I am drawing my first book to a close.  The end of August is the deadline.   No more editing, no more changes, no more additions...  Fini.  Special thanks to the gallant six who read it -- ppc, ll, db, mjte, jc, and jh -- the first time.  Some of their advice was taken to heart and I have to admit that I am thrilled with the new version. 

With the close of book one, I now have to turn to book two.  I have gave it the title Cleo and Edgar.   Over the past few weeks, Sam, Mrs. Steers, and myself have conferred on where to go.  Of course, I didn't tell them about my meeting with their arch enemies.  What a meeting that was!

Check back in a few days, I did an interview with Mrs. Steers.   She answered a few questions about my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A View of the Town: Episode 16 -- Mrs. Abigail Symons Simmons

Welcome to  A View of the Town , the adventures of Dr. Willis Fletcher in a small coastal town in Maine. Offering tidbits of local color and...